Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. shiann

I've decided I fail at websites, so, Writer here

So, I cannot, to save my life, figure how to add a freaking CSS. Which was when I decided I would be better at being a writer if I want to be involved in the Mysidia community. I do best with just a simple description of the adoptables, rather than backstory already thought up (creative...
  2. shiann

Erm.. Hi again, not sure what to do

I got a new computer and I don't know if I need to re-download the script or what to edit the site. I lost all my images, pictures, downloads... Everything. And I don't know how to make a theme. Just throwing that out there.. I'm going to try to be active again but.. Life slapped me in the face...
  3. shiann

Quatation Mark Glitch O_o

You\'ve \"I\'m so sorry!\" This is what shows up when I type " or '. How do I fix it...? I lurked a lot, and couldn't find anything.. ;_;
  4. shiann

Er.. No name yet

Divine Mist Buuuut... I've decided to sort of re-open BoT (even though it never truly closed) and perhaps incorporate some of the fish from MR. (That's Born of Thunder and Midnight River for those of you who don't know. :) ) Anyways, I'll also add some new creatures and some more to the...
  5. shiann

The official Zune/Ipod thread.. But mainly Zune because I'm biased.

As you see, I had an iPod, and then I had a Zune... And I'm in love with my Zune. Therefore my biased-ness. I was going to make Zune have a thread all to itself but... Well... Not many people have them. If you don't know what a zune is.. http://www.zune.net/en-US/. Best thing EVEH. And all most...
  6. shiann

Hello :3

Hi, I'm shiann. I have no idea how to use the script, so any tips would be nice. :3 I hail from MyAdopts, and have been considering making a site here... But I'll look around a while first. :P
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts