Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. GeneticAlpha

1.3.5 Help with Cron Daemon (Resolved)

Does anyone know how to shut off error messages being sent to my site's email? It's taking up my storage due to cron jobs running. This is what it says and I have no idea why it's causing fatal errors... my cron page has no errors that I've noticed, and functions work fine. I just keep getting...
  2. GeneticAlpha

Private Message Checkbox - Help (1.3.5)

So I'm needing help with my private message checkbox that's replaced the img url thingy. This is my class_messagetablehelper.php file and this is my messageview.php (I'm using 1.3.5) and it functions and all, but it deletes all the private messages in database instead of ones selected...
  3. GeneticAlpha

Needing help with registration character length 1.3.5

Where can I find where registration makes the parameters such as character length for username and password? I looked in all the files I could think of, but can't for the life of me either find the right file or really know what I'm looking at. I had a moderator try to create an account and her...
  4. GeneticAlpha

Restricting 1 Adopt to User with Promocodes Mod 1.3.5

Thanks to Ittermat and Kristhasirah I was able to get this code working. Basically, when users claim adopts through the promocode system, conditions don't work. Because the Mysidia script applies conditions to adopts purchased through the adopt shop. So now, my promocode area blocks users from...
  5. GeneticAlpha

Mys 1.3.5 Mod for auto generating promocodes & system PMs alerting 1.3.5

So I wanted a mod that allowed for a user to adopt a dinosaur on my site and the site auto create a promocode for the user to claim the dino with, that way I'm not having to manually create these codes to tie dinos to users. Because the dinosaurs are not tradeable like regular adopt pets and are...
  6. GeneticAlpha

Mys 1.3.5 Pet Group Sorting Mod 1.3.5

So this mod is one I got working thanks to reading posts by: Dinocanid, draugluin, and Abronsyth on an old post here: 1.3.1 Group Sorting Mod This mod will work for 1.3.4, 1.3.5, and with tweaking it might work for 1.3.6 but I'm not sure. It works by placing a sorting drop-down on your myadopts...
  7. GeneticAlpha

How to get trade system to accept currency only for trades? 1.3.5

So I noticed with trades if a user wants to only transfer currency in exchange for a adopt or item, the system won't let them unless they're also providing a pet or item. I'd like to change this so that currency alone is acceptable. How can I do this?
  8. GeneticAlpha

Help with keeping members IP limited to 1 account

I was hoping to get some help on a step-by-step how I might could make things to where a user can only have 1 account per IP address or approval or something. To keep users from using the loop hole of making multiple accounts to keep getting extra starting currency. :)
  9. GeneticAlpha

Question about breeding adopts 1.3.5

So I don't actually have much skill yet adding adopts in the ACP or how the breeding works lol. My site isn't launched yet XD so I'm just now getting into figuring out details on properly adding adopts to the system and how the breeding outcomes work and I do have the gender ratio mod installed...
  10. GeneticAlpha

Mys 1.3.5 Site Maintenance Mode Mod

I really love that we have a site turn off feature in 1.3.5 so I wanted to add to it, because as of right now, it only allows you to shut the site off. You can't edit things and see what you're working on onsite during the site being off. So I made a mod that allows admins and mod groups access...
  11. GeneticAlpha

1.3.5 Admin CP question for Site Turn Off

Morning everyone! :D I was just wondering how I might could go about making the Subsystems Site Turn Off only do that function to everyone but admins? Because I just tested it for the first time and noticed even for an admin they can't maneuver the site to work on pages and things without the...
  12. GeneticAlpha

DateTime not working with1.3.6?

So I have this seasons code: That works for both my sites, and for some reason my friend's 1.3.6 site isn't allowing the code and makes an error across the page. Any idea how I can fix this? It's not accepting the new DateTime() function.
  13. GeneticAlpha

Send user email help

I was hoping to get help on being able to have a skelton code that could automatically send a user an email. I noticed the donate system had one, but I couldn't figure out how to alter it. I'm wanting one for passwords and email resets. The donate email user was this:
  14. GeneticAlpha

Happy Valentine's day!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
  15. GeneticAlpha

What file has this info? (resolved)

Does anyone by chance know what file it is that inputs user info into the user's profile upon account creation, like stamping the membersince and stuff? I noticed my site is leaving membersince and nickname blank after account creation on the profile. Update: It was class_visitor.php that I...
  16. GeneticAlpha

Alert keeps sending to wrong user

$pm = new PrivateMessage(); // Send a message $pm->setsender('SYSTEM'); $pm->setrecipient(htmlentities(addslashes(trim($mysidia->user->username)))); $pm->setmessage("Friend Request Accepted!", "<p>Your friend request from {$mysidia->user->nickname}...
  17. GeneticAlpha

Mys 1.3.x Adding Titles to Users in PMs (ex. Admin, Mod, etc)

So I was really wanting the ability to have my staff have "Admin" or "Mod" etc displayed in Private messages. For proof a member is a staff member, and not just a member claiming to be staff by having "- Lost Era Staff" or something in their message text. I wanted it to officially display in the...
  18. GeneticAlpha

Friend Accept/Decline Page and Registration Help

So my first issue I'm having is everywhere on my site I've managed to hide a user's username. By either using a nickname or UID. For the life of me on the Accept/Decline page of friend requests, I cannot get the username there to switch to a UID or Nickname and no idea why, I tried everything I...
  19. GeneticAlpha

Friend Request Link on Profiles

So on member profiles I have this set up: it allows members to friend request a member, but once they're friends, the link to that friend, friend request vanishes when looking at their profile again. My problem is, it shows you can friend request yourself on your own profile, so even though...
  20. GeneticAlpha

A way to deny names that are already in use?

Is there a way for the system to check if there is a user with the same nickname or not and deny duplicates names to be used? I know it's possible, I just don't know how to set this up. Can anyone help me make this?
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads