Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. NobodysHero

Making Daycare Optional

One of my players suggested it and I could see why they'd want the option. If they're looking to level their pet once or only to a certain level, then don't get to it once they've hit that level, it could be a problem. Or if they forget to freeze their pets. So, I was hoping there would be...
  2. NobodysHero

New Error Message: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'DateTime::__construct()

There's this one: And this one: Please help. T_T
  3. NobodysHero

Time Specific Code Help

I would like to have a page that gives a member a certain pet depending on whether it's AM or PM. Still not exactly sure how I want to present it, but I'd assume it's an "if" statement of sorts? Any and all help is appreciated!
  4. NobodysHero

Help! : The NPC Battle System

Hello again. Okay, so I tried to install the NPC Battle System. The very idea of it is awesome! (Huge thanks to Abronsyth for sharing it!) Seems I'm not the only one having the issue, so I thought I'd bring it here in hopes someone could shed some light on it. Thread for the addon...
  5. NobodysHero

Another Puzzle to Solve: User Profiles Display As Blank

Hey there! Okay, so some of the profiles display fine, while others display blank. To help us solve this riddle, I've cleared my error log and refreshed over one of those profiles that displays as blank and these are the errors it displays. You may not need any of this extra information, as I...
  6. NobodysHero

Redirect instead of ban members?

I'd like to know if anyone could help with giving me direction on setting up my site to redirect members to a different page when they've refreshed, instead of banning them. Unbanning them is getting quite exhausting, but I don't want to remove the function altogether. Also, is it possible that...
  7. NobodysHero

Automatic Pet Outcomes Chart

Is there a way (I'm sure there is, but an easy way. Heh.) to make an autopopulated pet outcomes chart? And if so, is there a way to make it show in alphabetical order(easily)? Example: Here is what we currently use. I have two players willing to keep it updated for now. ^.^ Abronsyth...
  8. NobodysHero

Automatic Pet Outcomes Chart?

Is there a way (I'm sure there is, but an easy way. Heh.) to make an autopopulated pet outcomes chart? And if so, is there a way to make it show in alphabetical order(easily)? Example: Here is what we currently use. I have two players willing to keep it updated for now. ^.^
  9. NobodysHero

Need Help Integrating a PHP Shoutbox

Never mind. XD
  10. NobodysHero

Password Resets - Work Around

While the emails aren't sending automatically on my site, I thought I'd give other Mysidia members the work around I started using, for those who may not be aware of it. It is simply this: Go into your MyPHP (Or in my case phpMyAdmin)and expand your adopts database. Find the table called...
  11. NobodysHero

Explore System - Need Help With Database Not Resetting

Okay, I saw the fix in this thread, but I still can't get it to reset. Can someone show me in my code where it's wrong? I'm really having a hard time here. This is the code for my Egg Hunt game that I made for a on-site holiday, I added extra columns in the database, just like it says for the...
  12. NobodysHero

Treasure Hunt

I'm a little dense when it comes to PHP, apparently. I would like to set up a treasure hunt for my players to earn a special prize. Ideally, it would be on the same map as the explore area. The general idea of how it would work: The players would have a starting page, which introduces the...
  13. NobodysHero

Paper Doll Style Avatar Maker

I know it's possible and likely akin to the request for layered images, but thought it would be worth specifying as using for players to dress up a paper doll style avatar and use part of that paper doll as their icon. I've seen this on I wanna say Subeta? I will say, I have no idea how...
  14. NobodysHero

Ability for Players to Release their Pets

I've had my players ask if they could be allowed to "release pets" instead of "pound" them. I know this would basically be a delete option, but I'm not 100% on how to put that into practice. Any help would be appreciated. Also, I've seen a mod or two for pet grouping or arranging. If there is...
  15. NobodysHero

Non-consumable Condition for Items

I've created an item called, "The Fruit That Keeps Giving", with the intention of making it an item that can be used forever. However, if I don't check the "consumable" box, it doesn't allow the item to be used at all. Is there a fix for this?
  16. NobodysHero

Post Forum Installation Issue.

Some of you may know, but our hosting provider went out of business and we didn't receive notice, so we lost all of the updates to our code and are having to start over. There are benefits and downfalls to this situation, but we're looking forward to the fresh start, mostly because this means...
  17. NobodysHero

Partial Trades Not Showing - MystFell.com

I've received several complaints from my users (And have tested this out myself) that they're not able to view their partial trades. They get a notification that they have a trade from a user, but when they go to the page it's blank. Is there somewhere else they should be going?
  18. NobodysHero

Table Width and Trade Defaults

Okay, so I'd like to make the width of some of the cells within the pet table and the shop tables smaller, if that's possible. Also, I'd like to make the default for trading your pets that they are not for trade. Help with both or either of these things would be great!
  19. NobodysHero

Couple Problems.

I've posted about this before, but still haven't gotten a response. And the second thing, this is the first time I'm asking. First: The site builder or content editor is obstinately against the letters "rn" being placed together in my site. No matter how many times I try to go back to fix it...
  20. NobodysHero

Adoptable Change When Leveled.

Is there a way to make what the adoptable is called change when they level up? For instance, level 1 "Caterpillar", level 2 "Cocoon", level 3 "Butterfly". I don't want to give away what the pet would become until it levels. But the beginning stage isn't always the same thing as the last level...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads