Automatic Pet Outcomes Chart?

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

NobodysHero

Co-Owner of MystFell
Mysidian Dollar
Is there a way (I'm sure there is, but an easy way. Heh.) to make an autopopulated pet outcomes chart? And if so, is there a way to make it show in alphabetical order(easily)?

Example:
3FhzSjw.png

Here is what we currently use. I have two players willing to keep it updated for now. ^.^

It is definitely doable since the image information for every pet (and it's outcomes) is stored, therefore it is retrievable.

It's retrieved from adopts_levels, which thankfully stores the egg image, as well.You're going to want to know which level to display ("thisislevel") and the adoptable type ("adoptiename") as stored in the database. You'll also need "primaryimage" and "alternateimage". So, then you'd want to take a look at how adoptables are displayed. You'll need to tell the database to add a new set in info for each new "type" and then define "adoptiename" as the "type," and do something with all of that... I'm too tired to find this exactly right now, but eventually I'll be able to present an actual code to you, unless you figure it out before then!

So far I've just been able to display the names of all present pets on the site, but I am having issues getting all level images to display, never mind getting them to display in a certain format.

T_T Hmm... Maybe HoF could weigh in? There's bound to be a way to make it show up, though I wouldn't know it. XD

Really appreciate you trying, Abronsyth! You guys are great!

Have to admit that this would be a good idea XD Especially so you don't need to worry about updating everything manually! XD