Couple Problems.

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

NobodysHero

Co-Owner of MystFell
Mysidian Dollar
I've posted about this before, but still haven't gotten a response. And the second thing, this is the first time I'm asking.

First: The site builder or content editor is obstinately against the letters "rn" being placed together in my site. No matter how many times I try to go back to fix it, it will not allow me to use those two letters in that configuration. For instance "Unicorn" becomes "Unico". Very frustrating.

Second: The content editor seems to only allow for a certain number of characters. Frustrating, because some of the code I'm using is very long and the editor breaks it when I hit save.

Oh, and I know I've seen the answer somewhere before, but it keeps putting these strange A's all over my site after I edit. I have to manually take them out. Mind reminding me how to get rid of those?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

I have this problem too. Just work around it.
One: when you're done writing your code in the editor, go to the "content" table in your database. Find the row that belongs to the page you're editing. Then, paste the code into the "content"(something like that) cell. When you just want to edit the content, just copy the code in the cell, copy it to the editor, edit it, and then put it back in the cell.
Two: You can edit the structure of the table. change the length the column can hold.