Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Milly Money

Pet-Sim.Online
Staff member
Dev Staff
Mysidian Dollar
Unsure about this, so figured its best to just ask -- how close are we to the release of 1.4.0 ? I read somewhere it was going to be released 2022-2023 (I think ...) and its now one month into 2024.

If there was word about this I haven't seen it and I may well have missed it!

HoF how close are we to this long and eagerly awaited big release ?

Okay I found the HoF quote from August 2021:

The next major version is projected to be available sometime between 2022 to 2023, it will add major new features such as Adoptable Stats system, Clangroup system, newly revamped ACP as well as a possible replacement of the current Trade system by Usershops. Stay tuned, and check Mysidia Official Blogs for any new updates that may come in the next few months.

:):):):):):)

Last edited:
Does HoF log in here anymore or check posts? Does anyone know ? There haven't been any updates in a long time.

Updates do happen but they usually take years. I'm sure it has to do with his work schedule and motivation as he works full time and this is a hobby project he makes no money off of. It has been suggested to post this on Github so the community can help move this along under his direction and vision with him being in control of the final merges, but he has been resistant to that idea.

Yes, they are seeming to take longer. Work can really drain you and I have found myself taking long breaks from all this too..

Maybe if at some point he logs in and reads the new posts, we can get some update on when the next version will be released, or how far along it is :)