Recent content by TheBigBlack

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. T

Installing phpBB Forums, 000webhost?

*EDIT* Apologies for the title, I'm using MyBB, not phpBB. I can't read in the morning ,__, I'm really sorry for asking this, since there are a few really great tutorials out there, but nothing seems to be working. I can't connect to my database through filezilla, which is what the tutorials...
  2. T

Random Markings + Patterns

So I was thinking. Some sites I've seen have 'random' marking or pattern generators included in their adoption system. I think it would be really cool if we could add that, maybe not in the system, but as a mod? So the system would basically: 1. Pick one of, say, however many alternate images...
  3. T

Failed to open stream: No such file or directory...

Apologies for all of the questions :littlecfrown: Every time I think something's going well, I manage to mess something up again. After I'd finished editing my css (Thanks again for helping me figure it out!), I logged out of my admin account (front end) and tried to look at the main page. Now...
  4. T

Theme Editing/Uploading Help?

Well, I've been trying to just change the images and some of the text for the main theme for v1.3.1, but no matter what changes I make to the actual css file for the main theme, it won't show up on the actual site. I've tried editing it in the file manager for 000webhost and saving it, as well...
  5. T

A Few Questions

So, I have almost no coding experience, so I have a few questions... 1. How do you change the display of a page with the MA system? I've been trying to figure out how to edit my TOS page for a while, and I can't seem to do it. I also want to eventually replace a lot of the text links on pages...
  6. T

A Few Questions

Question... Not specifically a question relating to community, but... On our sites, are we allowed to offer anything in return for donations and such, or even take donations? I know that if I want to get better hosting, my own domain, etc. then I would need to pay for all that, and taking...
  7. T

Hello ;3;

Hi, I'm TBB, or you can call me Black, or whatever you like :eye: I'm trying to make an adoptables site (What, really, for like the 72562835th time? :colonu:) and I've heard of MySidia, so I decided to try it out! Of course I have no idea how to code so I'll be working on that :happyc:
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monako
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts