Recent content by The Codfin Keeper

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. The Codfin Keeper

Upgrade?

I just came back here after a while of inactivity, especially since my site was attacked by a shoutbox spambot. I see that the newest Mys is 1.2.2, and I go to see what mine is. I look and apparently my site is 1.1.4, so I go to see the megaupgrader. I then see what I have to do and I'm...
  2. The Codfin Keeper

Simple Inventory Script

NOTE: This is just a simple inventory addon/mod, not anything too fancy. First, log in to phpMyAdmin or wherever you can manage your database and add a new table with the following: id, int(11), not null, auto_increment owner, varchar(40), latin1_general_ci, yes (NULL)...
  3. The Codfin Keeper

Some sort of variable?

I looked at the code of the main theme on my site, and it references things like :SITENAME: and :SIDEFEED: . How can I make my own?
  4. The Codfin Keeper

BBCode Adoptable Reference - VERY SMALL MOD

Okay, this is a code so users can reference adoptables on your site without having to use img and url codes wherever there's BBCode enabled. Under the folder inc, open up bbcodes.php: Where it has all the BBCodes, under one of them put: $text =...
  5. The Codfin Keeper

Fractal Movies 8D

http://math.bu.edu/DYSYS/applets/franimate.html Epic Java applet that allows you to create "fractal movies" just by setting a starting fractal, ending fractal, and number of frames. I recorded three of mine with HyperCam, and here they are...
  6. The Codfin Keeper

unexpected T_STRING

I keep getting this error: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/a5010171/public_html/index.php on line 80 and this is my code: <?php // ********************************************************************** // Mysidia Adoptables Script: index.php // Copyright 2011 Mysidia...
  7. The Codfin Keeper

Move table above footer?

I've been working on a simple inventory script, and finally got it working. The question is, how do I get the table up above my footer on the page here? <?php // ********************************************************************** // Mysidia Adoptables Script: blank.php, the standard dev...
  8. The Codfin Keeper

Comment by 'The Codfin Keeper' in 'My Mods Being Added to Version 1.2.*?!'

Well, I installed the latest MAS, and it came with PNG support. o-o Also, there is a way to change the currency name through the site's files. I'm excited about the others, though. 8D
  9. The Codfin Keeper

The Codfin Keeper's Adoptable Site

Original title, riiiiiight? :veeee: Progress: get ready for epic failure Art - some very small percentage (idk how many adopts I'll have) CSS - 80% ...? Not so sure, but I like the theme I have now. Quests - 1/X Features - Maybe...3...out of idk? Forum - first of all...wut? Second, 0/1 As you...
  10. The Codfin Keeper

Change html and stuff of insite-made page?

Wow, third question topic already. >.< I made a page for a quest I'm working on, and I made it using the "Change Content" part of my site's admin CP. The problem is that I need to add some things to the head part of its html and also to add a Javascript script, but it isn't in my site's files...
  11. The Codfin Keeper

Change the adopt page text?

Is there any way to change the text on the adopt page and maybe others as well?
  12. The Codfin Keeper

Error when visiting my Mysidia site?

Whenever I go to my Mysidia site, I get this error: PHP Error Message Warning: mysql_numrows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/a3060923/public_html/inc/functions.php on line 187 PHP Error Message Warning: file_get_contents() [function.file-get-contents]...
  13. The Codfin Keeper

A Codfin draws near!

-- Attack -- Abilities -- Spells -- Items -- Defend -- Say Hello choose wisely:colonu:
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads