Recent content by Storyteller

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. S

Moving To New Host?

Hello, I am working on moving my Mysidia based pet site from one host (iPage) to another. Are there any tutorials that can teach me how to do this transition smoothly? I tried ftp all the files in my File Manager to my computer and then to the new host File Manager, and then Export the database...
  2. S

Login to site and integrated forum at the same time?

I'm sorry if this has been asked already, I couldn't find it on the past two pages. But, is there a way to make it when someone logs in to their Mysidia pet account that it automatically logs them in to their myBB forum account?
  3. S

System PMs?

Is there a way that I could make it so that when someone receives a PM on the integrated myBB forum of my site, that the system would send them an automatic message to tell them to check their PMs on the forum?
  4. S

Hmmm... images not showing on Trades?

Haha, I feel like the problem child with all my questions lately ^^;; On the plus side, I was able to figure out how to customize automated messages (like when someone receives a friend request or a trade requests) all on my own XD;; I just can't seem to get the images to display properly on my...
  5. S

Help! 500 Error when trying to create Adoptables, Items, Shops, Links?

Hey there, me again ^^;;; I just did a fresh install of the Mysidia script (using this tutorial, except, with my own host), because I absolutely couldn't figure out why it wasn't letting me add links and wasn't showing the security question at sign up. While that solved the security question...
  6. S

Forum Integration?

Hi! I recently downloaded myBB forum and have it integrated with my site (I think). However, when a new user registers, it takes me to /register and says "Failed to create forum account". The account is made on the adoptable site, but not on the BB forum. What am I doing wrong? Also, my admin...
  7. S

Can't Add Links? Theme Problems? Security Question? Halp ;-;

I have three major issues with my site so far, 1. Is that when I go to the admin panel and try to add a link, it gives me a "Internal Server Error" and won't let me do it. I also get that error if I try to edit existing links. However, I can delete links just fine. 2. I'm not sure why, but it...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts