Recent content by Rovick

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. Rovick

Second Currency and Currency icon

Okay, this was my suggestion since i started using this script. Any way on how to do it? Its like 2 currencies (For example is Coins and Gold) the 1st currency is easy to collect to buy basic stuffs, while the 2nd one is hard to get, and used to buy rare stuffs.. And how can i display an icon...
  2. Rovick

How to earn money on site? O.o

It seems i cant find a way to earn money exept clicking from the daycare, are there other ways or mods that can let users earn? Some of my site's items are soo expensive, i dunno.
  3. Rovick

What does mybb intergration mean?

Does it mean when they have an account on the site, they dont need to create one anymore for the forum? I wrote my details on the inc/config_forum.php . What should i put on the path? I dont know what to put there, please help :D
  4. Rovick

Installing mybb forum glitch?

I tried to install the mybb forum, (I installed it on autoinstaller from x10hosting) and i installed it succesfuly and fine on the forum folder (I have made a folder named forum on the directory) but when i tried to go to mysitename.com/forum its just showing the index page not the forum :( how...
  5. Rovick

Eternia - needs staff

Hi! I am creating an adoptable site called eternia, i am still working on the site, soon ill link them here when i am done setting up :D I would not be able to give real money, but ill give site currency or might pay credits if i can I need someone to sprite species/animals bases for me, any...
  6. Rovick

Super Pet Universe! Coming soon!

Welcome! Super Pet Universe will come soon! http://superpetuniverse.cu.cc What is Super Pet Universe? Super Pet Universe is a gaming site where there are alot of features like collecting pets, taking care of them, pounding them or simply known as neglecting them or throwing them away, adding...
  7. Rovick

5 Questions

1 Is it possible to have another coin sistem? (example: Super coins and Super gold) 2 Are there ani more variables in making theme in v.1.3.4? Such as featured pets, user coins, user friends 3 Is it possible for users to add another user and thei could be friends? 4 Is it possible to edit some...
  8. Rovick

Is it possible to upgrade mys version?

I heard of 1.4.0 coming soon, is it possible to upgrade mine? without deleting the users, their adoptables, or without deleting anithing? is it possible? thanks...
  9. Rovick

Are there ani guides for making a theme here?

I can understand css, but I dunno how to make it and make it compatible on this plugin.. How? Is it just the same procedure on how making it on older and the newer versions? I am using the newest one, and I am waiting for the release of 1.4.0 coz im not readie iet, im just doing all the pets...
  10. Rovick

Could i fix this?

I was going to my profile, I have the picuploads (gif,png,jpg) chmodded to 777 alreadie, what is the cause of this? And how could i fix it? Warning: getimagesize(http://superanimals.cu.cc/templates/icons/default_avatar.gif) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in...
  11. Rovick

Unable to log-in!

i have 5.3php, i tried changing the php user settings and giving admin things to a new users, but seems still not working :( Help me please? I reinstalled alot of times
  12. Rovick

Question

http://www.icepets.com I have saw this site! the template is cool! Is there anie wai that i could make a template similar to that? where i could edit the menu, laiout etc. And how could i replace a backround? thanks :)
  13. Rovick

An error

i have installed a template, it didnt work so i deleted it, after that i have recieved this Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyException' with message 'Unable to load template file 'template.tpl'' in /home/www/superpetuniverse.cu.cc/inc/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php:127...
  14. Rovick

Please Help! :(

I have followed all the instructions, and done it it showed like this Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_PUBLIC in /home/a5252693/public_html/classes/class_file.php on line 58 is there other webhosts that are compatible to this? I use 000webhost but i heard of gettig it deleted, plus the...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads