Recent content by kristhasirah

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. kristhasirah

NULL not working in 1.3.6

Im trying to adapt some codes from 1.3.4/1.3.5 to the 1.3.6 and this happes in every code that returns NULL edit: fixed the fatal error and fixed the notice undefined still need help whit the family tree Fatal error: Uncaught Model\DomainModel\AdoptNotfoundException: Owned Adoptable ID does...
  2. kristhasirah

Last Alt Form Question

I have a question about the last alt form... because for me is not working... or maybe Im doing something wrong. all of my adopts have an alt version, and have 7 levels being level 5,6 and 7 hatchling, young and adult. after I updated the site, I started to create the alt form for each adopt...
  3. kristhasirah

Mys 1.3.4 Enable/Disable Daily clicks for the users

i think the daily click is a useful function, but when you have a small site or have limited the daycare to show only some levels or give really small amounts of money for each click... it seems not so needed... the temporal solution was to increase the number to the amount of current owned...
  4. kristhasirah

Shop restriction not working

Shop restriction usergroup not working This is something i recently noted, i have an invisible shop where i put the adopts that are available by breeding. i decided to make it open and restrict the access to the rest of the members, and dint work, any member can access the shop, tested it with...
  5. kristhasirah

(mysidia 1.3.4)Adopt page kind of fix...

This is a kind of fix for the adopt.php First Problem: If the user use the inspect option they can change the value of the id to anything they want even use the adopt name and the site will give them the adopt. so if you dont know how to code and have to use the default code then we have a small...
  6. kristhasirah

Mys 1.3.4 Items Stock limit

*Sorry i made some typing mistakes. all the files have been corrected, same in the manual intall. also added the fix for the: Inputting decimal value to shop item quantity gives full item at half price bug* for some reason the site won't let me post all the instructions in the thread, so...
  7. kristhasirah

give names to levels

this code is just an edited version of the $gender_lookup code posted by kittyas. and whats it does is to give a specific name to each level, so instead of displaying the numbers it will display a name: $level_lookup = $mysidia->db->select("owned_adoptables", array("currentlevel")...
  8. kristhasirah

Unique names =)

this is just a copy/paste edit code of the create a shop code but it works for that ^^ at the very end of your myadopts.php page before the } ?> paste this: private function dataValidate(){ $mysidia = Registry::get("mysidia"); if(!$mysidia->input->post("adoptname")) throw new...
  9. kristhasirah

trade update?

solved this is solved, thanks to ewe
  10. kristhasirah

Pagination in profile Adopts

this is not really a tip or a tutorial... I epic fail at those XD this is noting so grand or hard coding, mostly is just a copy/paste of the myadopts code to the profile code, tried to do it in the class_userprofile.php but only manage to make the pages show, but not redirecting to the page, so...
  11. kristhasirah

kristhasirah Art =)

Here is some of the art i make, i dont have a specific style. I love making backgrounds, so most of the backgrounds i have done can be found in Tale of Ostlea: http://taleofostlea.net/explore and some others in my DA account: http://kristhasirah.deviantart.com/ but first let me show all how...
  12. kristhasirah

siggy image problem

the problem is this, the images do not appear when i post the codes, not even a text or something like image... just blank, and when i use the image url i only see weird letters and numbers, i have the v1.3.4 installed in wamp.... but I also have the v.1.3.2 installed and the siggy is working...
  13. kristhasirah

limit adopted eggs

need help converting this code from ver. 1.3.2 to 1.3.4 already tried to change the code but cant make it work. else { $stmt = $mysidia->db->select("owned_adoptables", array(), constant("PREFIX")."owned_adoptables.owner = '{$mysidia->user->username}'"); $count = 0; while($adopt =...
  14. kristhasirah

Help with a item function

Item Function: change the type of an adopt 10/01/2014: Final code for changing the adopt type to a new adopt type, and limited to only the max level thanks once again to IntoRain for helping me with the code here is the final code: open: functions/functions_items.php and paste this code before...
  15. kristhasirah

My Fairy Dragons

My Fairy Dragons-- Reopened =p Me and my troublesome me. once again I decided to keep working on my Fairy Dragons ^^ but now is called Fantasy Adopts. But first: I want to thank you all for the codes and mods that everyone has given to this awesome community. Fantasy Adopts will offer few...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads