kristhasirah Art =)

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

kristhasirah

Mysidian Dollar
Here is some of the art i make, i dont have a specific style.
I love making backgrounds, so most of the backgrounds i have done can be found in Tale of Ostlea: http://taleofostlea.net/explore and some others in my DA account: http://kristhasirah.deviantart.com/
but first let me show all how some of the backgrounds start:
Sketch:
TzFfrNw.png

Finished:
xCvGmGG.jpg

lots of things where changed/removed/added from the sketch to the finished one.
and some others start like this one:
4lxvc5O.png

Well most of my backgrounds start like the above just a black page and random lines defining what i need or want to do XD

I love making backgrounds, but right now i have my hands busy with ToO, silvatales and my site, but i promise when i get free time to make some backgrounds for free ^^ or take some request if someone needs a specific type of background =)

I am absolutely impressed with your ability to transform such a detailed traditional sketch into an equally as detailed and vibrant digital painting!

Thanks ^^ all the years of practicing keeps paying off in the backgrounds XD
this is one of my oldest backgrounds:
pTvsdEQm.png

(original size: 1,280px × 1,024px)
I created that one for the first adopt site i made using the now gone MyAdopts... is supposed to be a cave near a volcano XD It was in 2009. i should remake that one to compare them later.
and now the finished background of the ice cave
X2angtC.png

What kind of backgrounds are you looking? And what size? I usually draw and paint when i have the correct inspiration... but that can take me lots of days untill i feel inspired, but if you have an specific idea of what you want or need that would be great and probably complete it in 2 or 3 days if is not too big, and have the time to start working on it, still have some unfinished backgrounds for Tale of Ostlea and have to finish at least 1 or 2 this month or i will drown in unfinished backgrounds XD But if you dont mind to wait some time then i will add your request to my to-do list :)

Wow, I really love your art??? Like holy potatoes. :happycbig:

Goodness, if my jaw keeps dropping like this I'm going to have a lot of explaining to do with my dentist, haha.

Gorgeous pieces, all of them! I really love the 3rd down of your latest. :catfish:

Love love love the forest scenes! Your site is going to be so beautifully illustrated! :BIGO:

made some some changes to some of the backgrounds for my site
Wind Island:
IPwIjCo.jpg
before
3PeQbW6.jpg
after
Main Realm:
eBTLdp4.jpg
before
aE2P9F2.jpg
after
Earth Realm:
x8fufp1.png
before
eNltv01.jpg
after

note that i have a bad... really bad naming problem... so yea... bad names for the places and everything else... got to thank my husband for chosing our baby name :3

thanks =) an just finished this other one:
summoning temple:
NGoeNam.png
old image
0ZZxUKX.jpg
new image

still working on improving the perspective point and lighting >_> but i think im slowly getting better... just need to remake the temple at least 1000 more times and it will look perfect XD
for now the new image wont burn anyone eyes =p just imagine that the stairs and the two columns near the door are made from magical glowing stones and the rest of the temple is reciving the light from two suns... one at the left and one at the right or something like that >_<.

Last edited: