Recent content by fadillzzz

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. F

Working on a new mod

Been a while, since the last release of my mod. I'm now working on something new. A new mod to be exact. This mod will allows users to buy clicks for their adoptables. I've just started working on it tonight, I'm hoping that this mod will be somewhat perfect that almost everyone use it on their...
  2. F

X Days Before Evolution

I'm developing a new mod to prevent adoptables from evolving before a certain time has been passed. I think I've managed to get it working, but I'm still not sure whether if it is bug free or not. I'll be doing more testing before releasing this as a mod. If you're interested to test it...
  3. F

PHP Version

I'm just curious a little bit...
  4. F

[Updated] AJAX Sortable Adoptables on "myadopts.php" Page

--- Unimportant Stuff --- It's been a while since the last time I made a mod. So, forgive me if this mod is a bit buggy. I made this mod regarding to this thread. I've been wanted to make this mod actually, it's just that for some reason I don't think it's going to worth the time. Anyway...
  5. F

Secure Random Adoption V2

This mod is intended for people who already or wanted to have a random adoption process on their adoptables site. Compatibility: Mys V1.2.x NOTE:Please make a backup of your files before installing this mod! 1. Open your adopt.php and find $query = "SELECT * FROM ".$prefix."adoptables"...
  6. F

Chatbox

Just a little suggestion, I think the forum should have a chatbox... :happycbig:
  7. F

My PHP Journey

The official blog of Fadilllzzz for his journey on PHP coding.
  8. F

X Days before evolution

This mod will prevent the evolution of adoptables until they've passed certain days. Make a backup of your files before proceeding 1. Create new column in the owned_adoptables Field name: timeevolve Type: int Length: 11 Null: No Default: 0 2. Update the INSERT query in...
  9. F

Contest

I think we should hold a contest! Something like 'Mod of the month' contest, and the winner will receive some kind of a prize that's really amazing. Anyone agree?
  10. F

Limit Adopted Eggs

This mod will limit how many eggs the users can have before they can adopt more adoptables. Open your doadopt.php find this code if($aid == "" or !is_numeric($aid)){ $article_title = $err_idnoexist; $article_content = $err_idnoexist_text; } Add below $query = "SELECT * FROM...
  11. F

Update Image

I think the image management page should has a feature that will allow admins to update a certain image with a new one and then it will automatically search the database and update the tables as well in case the image extension is different which means that the url will be different too
  12. F

Suggestion for Admin CP

I want to make a little suggestion for the admin.php file. Instead of putting everything in one file making it hard to read, why not just split it into several files? for example, if we want to create a new adoptables we would go to domainname.tld/createadopt.php or something like that instead...
  13. F

Redirect to Previous Page after Login/Logout

This is just a simple modification to rediret a user to the previous page they were viewing after login/logout. NOTE:Please make a backup of your files before installing this mod! Let's start with login.php 1.Open your login.php and go to line 144 and add this code header("Location...
  14. F

Secure Random Adoption Process

This mod is intended for people who already or wanted to have a random adoption process on their adoptables site. This mod will use Session Value instead of the GET method to transfer the id of an adoptables from adopt.php to doadopt.php That way people won't be able to manipulate the id of an...
  15. F

Glowing Blue Theme

I think I've gone a little overboard on creating this theme and since this is the first theme I've ever created, It may look a little ugly. But I'll try harder next time! :smile: Glowing Blue Theme Screenshot http://i54.tinypic.com/i4fyhx.png Instructions and other information about the theme...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts