Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Distortion

Mysidian Dollar
Won't let me logout[FIXED]

Everytime I go to /login/logout, I get this error:
HTML:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '=' in /home/nibimysi/public_html/classes/class_widget.php(112) : eval()'d code on line 1

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nibimysi/public_html/classes/class_widget.php(112) : eval()'d code:1) in /home/nibimysi/public_html/classes/class_cookies.php on line 125

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nibimysi/public_html/classes/class_widget.php(112) : eval()'d code:1) in /home/nibimysi/public_html/classes/class_cookies.php on line 126

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nibimysi/public_html/classes/class_widget.php(112) : eval()'d code:1) in /home/nibimysi/public_html/classes/class_cookies.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nibimysi/public_html/classes/class_widget.php(112) : eval()'d code:1) in /home/nibimysi/public_html/classes/class_cookies.php on line 128

Last edited:
Well did you modify the script file? As far as I know, when I installed your site and did a quick test, I was able to log in and log out normally.

The lang_breeding, lang_trade, loginview, class_itemshop, header.tpl, inventoryview, class_adoptables files, are the ones I modified, however replaced them with fresh files of the originals, except for header.tpl, inventoryview, class_itemshop.

I also added two columns to the adopts_users table, exploretimes and lastday, but deleted them, and two files, tooltip.js, tooltip.css, explorearea1 and explore, however I also deleted those except for the tooltip files.

I see, but judging from the error message, you have a syntax error in the Widget class file, which shows as:

PHP:
if($module->php) eval($module->php);

As you see, this line evaluates the PHP code for a module in your widget, so the syntax error is in the module. Did you edit any modules in ACP? Or did you create a new module with PHP code? If so, it may explain why you get this error.

Added a 1.3.3 avatar module I found out worked in 1.3.4, this one to be exact.
PHP:
$profile = $mysidia->user->getprofile();
$avatar = new Image($profile->getAvatar());
$avatar->resize(200);
$moduleContainer->add($avatar);

EDIT: Deleted it and I keep getting the error.

Last edited:
Well it should still work with Mys v1.3.4, perhaps you did not copy/paste the code properly, this is usually where you may get a syntax error.