Why Hello There

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Solistia

Mysidian Dollar
Greetings and Salutations :3

I followed the Rusnak script for a while, but by the time I found it, it had all but been abandoned, so I'm an quite pleased that it has been given/sold to someone else who is actively working on it.

I'm looking forward to a future version where it has been almost fully transformed into a pet site rather than a clicky site (I see it's well on its way already! I'm very excited)

Sadly I only know a moderate amount of HTML, despite my want to learn php and database, so I must rely on people more experienced in the field. I do count myself lucky that at least my art skills are fairly decent, and I run a fairly successful forum-based adoptable.

Hopefully I'll be able to contribute a little of my art skills to the development of Mysidia =D

Welcome to Mysidia Adoptables Solistia. Thanks for your kind words about us, we try our best to make a better public script than it used to be. Have fun and let me know if you have any questions or suggestions to make.

Thank you very much :3

I managed to set up an album with a very small selection of adoptables I've done work for (unfortunately the restrictions on the album do not allow me to upload my more high quality art without making very low-rez JPEGs...even those that I did, I had to convert full quality PNGs to lower quality JPGs), but I do have a few pieces available for viewing. My strength lies in humans and cute animals =D

http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/album.php?albumid=27

You are very welcome, you can actually post on the Art Gallery forum if the album wont allow you to do what you want the most.

It will still take a long way for this adoptables script to eventually improve into a powerful engine that even absolute beginners can make use of to create their sites. We try to improve its user-friendliness so that in future artists can make adoptables sites even with a lack of PHP skills. But anyway, PHP is still needed if you want a highly customized site.

Good to know! I'm sure development like that will take at least a couple years if not more (I'll cross my fingers that you get more coders to be able to increase your production speed :3)

Off I go to the art gallery!

Just curious. Isn't Mysidia mean't to be an adoptable pet script? I didn't know it had goals of turning into a full on petsite one day. If that ever happened I would hope for it to be seperate, as a 'clicky adoptable site' is much different then a full on virtual petsite, two completely different types of website.

Welcome, by the way xD! It's nice to meet you, and I hope you enjoy yourself in this wonderful community :3

Last edited: