Well i can't use mybb script due to host not allowing wildcard subdomains

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Cam

Mysidian Dollar
This blows, I had it all planned out, perfect domain, ideas, ect and I can't even do it. Host is Hostmonster.com/bluehost. This is actually the second time I was told I couldn't do something because of the way there server is constructed. I'm pissed, I can say I won't be hosting there for a second year.

Any ideas to fix this? Personally I don't like the idea of using a free host, but is it possible? Any suggestions would help, thanks.

so whats the deal with the no respond its been a few days and 25 views. i was going to purchase this product, you would think i would receive some information on what to do.

cant use my hosting at hostmonter due to no wildcard subdomain bullshit, i would buy cheap hosting if i have too but long as its not like my current host.. which is like 70/yr.

is it possible to use pathetic free hosting with bought domain attached on there shit? if what, where?

This forum, could be considered pretty dead, not many questions get answered real fast around here.

To be quite honest, you get what you pay for. If you're expecting to run this on a cheap/free host, it's not going to happen. Free hosts are hit by abuse so they lock down the servers and if you're on a cheap host, chances are they oversell like mad and you'll probably bring down the entire server. At the very least, get a VPS or dedicated server (if you project your growth just right).