TopDown 2D ORPG Pixels

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

konzair

Aesthetics of Hate
Mysidian Dollar
I've developed several 2d topdown games a while ago and here i'd like to introduce the project i had the most fun with.

All gfx are made by me in MsPaint ^^

loumen.png

tikitest.png

grave.png

crypt2.png

Thank you uys, but this project got canceled because of too bad programming knowledges & time :D BUT at least it had its open alpha ^^

a wise person once said:
A good artist is the one who creates masterpieces with just the essentials.

oh.. it was me ^^

Yes yes true that's why I tell every one to use MS paint. I tried graphics gale and photoshop but I always go back to good old MS paint. Some artist think having the most fancy tools will magically make then awesome.

"Oh I'll buy a $80 tablet and the latest photshop" next thing they know there wondering why there are is not getting any better. Practice is what makes you better not fancy tools but tell that to some people. :hmmm:

I freaking LOVE photoshop! :coloness: But my mainboard is broken and i m using a crpa ynotebook now. im lost without photoshop.

www.konfolio.de - a little preview of my webdesign stuff ;)
but without photoshop im limited to pixelart

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean mostly with pixel art but I don't use photoshop any more. I abandoned it for paint tool SAI two years ago. You wed designs are really professional I'm very impressed. You do ever take commission?

As long as my main computer is broken: no.
I need photoshop to create fancy graphics :D

i got my main pc for gaming and design and a notebook for small projects (like MySidia)

MySidia is not a small project because its not good, just because it doesnt need big performance to administrate.