There no file with Config.php

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

digly

Mysidian Dollar
I was upload Mysidia script and extract, but when I try to access its say error, no file like config.php in "INC" directory. Are u missing this file on script ?

Check your files to see if the config file is there. If it is, check the permissions... I think you were supposed to set the permissions to either 644 or 755 to install the script...

I was install, but error appears with say " Uncaught exception
'SmartyException' with message 'Unable to load
template file 'template.tpl'' in/ ... " why its ?

Was fixed, now I have new problem, when I enter admincp its say " You dont have permission to access Admin control panel " I not understand, why its many problem.. its confused me :(

Re

I had this problem. Create a new account, go to your site database, change the user's group to "admin" and see how it works.

your mean, I must go to database and change user group from "admins" to "admin" ?
I was do it, but still no fixed.

You need to login to the admincp with an admin account to access it.

If your first account can't login, create a new one, go to database, table _users and change usergroup from 3 (user) to 1 (admin)

Thanks for reply, I can login as admin. Now, what can I do to make adopt pet ? I can't make a pet image, from Egg, pet kids, and etc. Do you have suggestion for me as begginer ?

Re

Are you saying you don't know how to draw them? If you need, there are quiete a few free art threads in the art section - just make sure to give credit if asked for and don't steal images. :D

I hope this is what you're asking?
In the Admin Control Panel:
Go to Images>Upload an Image
Upload an egg sprite for your adoptable. It is necessary for the next step.
Go to Adoptable>Create New Adoptable
Enter something like this: http://i62.tinypic.com/v5fpy1.png
(The part not pictured is alternate outcomes. If you have other images to use, you can use them here.)

If not, a good pixel art tutorial is here: http://www.pixeljoint.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=11299

Nah I think you all missed the point. XD There is no config.php of course, it is named as config_adopts.php. You have to rename it to config.php before uploading this script if its a new installation. The reason for this is that users upgrading from older script may accidentally overwrite their existing config.php if the original files come with a config.php file.

Re

Nah I think you all missed the point. XD There is no config.php of course, it is named as config_adopts.php. You have to rename it to config.php before uploading this script if its a new installation. The reason for this is that users upgrading from older script may accidentally overwrite their existing config.php if the original files come with a config.php file.

I see, but it seems like digly's problem is fixed now. I don't really know any of this. XD