//The N00b\\

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Poppy

|Ruler of Cats and Rats|
Mysidian Dollar
Hello my name is Poppy, well thats my underconstruction fursona's name(can an admin please change my screenname to Poppy for me?). I love warrior cats, most animals(Escpecially cats, fancy rats, wolves,foxes, cows, falcons, and sparrows^^) I read Warriors, The Hunger Games, Guardians of Ga'hoole, Harry Potter( only on fith book so far), How to train your dragon(Yes they are books), and Silverwing. I am a fairly ok drawer for someone in the sixth grade, I can sketch an almost realistic cat with a good reference. I am currently working on a site were you can adopt and raise cats, I am planning on adding cool eatures to it as I come to understand Php and Javascript more and more. So. hiya! :3

Welcome =) Good luck with starting your new site and if you have any questions we're here to help!

Welcome to mysidia adoptables, Emily. Are you another member originated from MA, or you possibly found this place from Emma's mywarriorcats? Anyway I hope you have a good time here, and feel free asking any questions as you want to. I can usually help with PHP programming, while CSS and theme related questions are better supported by the artist Nyxi.

Thanks^^. I came from MyAdopts but I am a member of MyWarriorCats also.