The Garden?

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

tahbikat

Mysidian Dollar
Yea I haven't even decided on a name lol. c:

But I'm going to just call it The Garden for now.

Anyways this is my site in the making! Feel free to join and check for updates. If you decide to adopt, your adoptables may eventually get deleted as I work on the site. Right now it's pretty much in test mode. I'm learning how everything works so yea. No telling what I'll be doing! :p

http://garden.x10.mx/index

Preview of current species:
flower_cats_adoptables_by_tahbikat-d760wgj.png
flying_pig_adoptable_by_tahbikat-d75reax.png

Yay! lol thanks! c: I plan on giving away a rare to the first 15 or so members when the time comes, so yay!

Awesome, thanks! <3

Update:

I've added adult sprites for the Flower Cats. Level up your adoptables to see them!
Also once eggs are closer to hatching, they start shaking. c: Preview:

2uQsdyh.gif
gQ6EFgI.gif

New species being brainstormed and worked on:

Crowned Frog
Luck Dog
Golden Eagle
Rat Bird

Last edited:
Yay! :)

Update:

A food shop has been added. You can buy food items that will give clicks or even level up your creatures. So far there are two items in the food shop:

nynJdEV.png

A tasty, but small, meat chunk for your carnivores. It makes a nice snack, giving your carnivore creature 1 click.

plqUgCc.png

A juicy, ripe blueberry. It makes a nice snack, giving your herbivore creature 1 click.

Amazing new sprites, as usual! :meow:

I meant to ask earlier about the shaking eggs... I didn't even know we could do that--- but I think I may have figured it out! It leveled up and you swapped out the normal egg to a shaking one for just one click's worth of time, and then the next level is an adult? Is that what you did?? Clever! :usedusedused:

recolor

I posted the recolor, Flower Cat(Purple), I made on the garden forums ^_^