Suggestions on using Ads?

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Pear

Woah man.
Mysidian Dollar
Hello! c: I am looking to get some ads on my site that I will be able to make a small enough profit to host my site on its own domain. c: Are there any suggestions any of you can make? I was thinking about using Google Adsense, but I have never dealt with ads or anything, so any tips would be greatly appreciated. <3 ^-^

(It only costs about $4.00 a month to host on my current host, so I don't need a ton of money. c: However, I think it was about $140 for 3 years..)

Thanks! ^-^

-Pear

Last edited:
Last edited:
I checked out Project Wonderful, and my site doesn't have enough content apparently..So I'll have to find a different site to apply for ads.. x)

You won't be able to apply for ads anywhere until you have enough content and monthly hits. It's just not worth it.

Project Wonderful isn't really good to use for games I don't think. I found that using it on a previous site, that no one wanted to bid. Yet, with google adense, I was earning 10 dollars a day.

Project wonderful is good for driving traffic to your site though, and for a low cost.

You're better off focusing on your content at the moment, and trying affiliate programs. (Person clicks on the banner, goes to the site, if they buy something, you get 10% of the order).

Until you can build the content up, and have a good stream of users no worth while ad provider will accept sadly D=