Silly bots. --" how can I make a clickery?

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

kitty08

Mysidian Dollar
http://tanatiakiss.x10.mx/shoutbox.php

i can't leave my site 5 minuts without a bots spamming with "Physical difference is a long-term crisis. , phentermine 37.5 no prescription, %-]]], phentermine 15 mg capsules, :))), phentermine information, >:)), phentermine yellow, >:), buy phentermine diet pill, 99091, phentermine 37.5 tablets, 3323, phentermine fastin, 6756, phentremene, vzeb, phentermine diet pills side effects, lqnzwo, oby-cap, 116677, phentermine for sale online, 342651, adiphene, :-(((, does herbal phentermine work, qbund, phentermine canadian pharmacy, =-PP, buy cod phentermine, 8-OO, phentermine next day, 330425,"
or others things X(
and i have no time to,each 5 minuts,delete everycomments of bots D: so i dont know if i will have to delete the shoutbox,but if I do,i'll need a clickery.i mean,under the pet page,a link "put it into the clickery"
and that it go in the page clickery.php,where every pets for clicks are on.and that you can't put more than 3 in the clickery.it's possible?

For the spam problem, add a question like in the register?
1 + 5 =

So guess this fixed your problem? If so, congratulations. Also I need to remind you again that I cannot find the credits text 'Powered by Mysidia Adoptables' anywhere on your site, you need to add it somewhere in your footer in order to use this script legally.