Show error messages?

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Dinocanid

Mysidian Dollar
I don't seem to get error messages anymore, just a blank screen, which turns finding where I went wrong into a guessing game. How do you get them to show again?

Did you move to a different webhost? If so, its likely that the php.ini on your new webhost disables error reporting by default. You can contact them and tell them to enable it for you. Alternatively, you can read the error_log file from public_html or whichever subfolder is the root of your mysidia installation. The error log file should contain enough information what was wrong with your site.

I'm still using mysidiahost, but error messages have been absent since the move. I can read the error log instead, but it gets really long if not deleted every once in a while.

i can confirm this, i also get a blank page when i make a mistake and like dinocanid said it started after the server move. and have to see the error log to see what was the mistake i made

I see, I guess it happened after Mysidia moved from old host to new host. I will solve the problem later, thanks for reporting it.

I enabled display error option in PHP_INI and it should work now. Lemme know if you still experience issues with this, I will bring it to my new webhost's technicians then.