Searching for Coder to work on Cartel long-term!

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
Hey, I've looked through your posts and you haven't really explained anything about your site, conceptually. What are your actual plans for it? What kind of creatures are there? What's the world like? How do you want your site to be different (and what kind of things are you needing to be coded)? What do you have done so far? Do you have any art to share?

Unfortunately, your seeking staff posts aren't catching me with a price tag mentioned up front, and that's okay, but they should at least be catching me with the heart of your project to catch some interest. I guess it comes down to wanting a reason to help. We've all got our own stuff to do, and we don't want to devote time into something if we don't have the slightest clue whether it's going to sink or swim. Show me your concept's going to swim, if not financially, with soul. Sometimes it's all you need to start with, but it's gotta be shown.

edit: And on an existing thread where you already asked for help, I did see a link to a site you're using to store development notes. Why don't you pop that into your forum signature? I think it'll help, if you don't want to make a thread about your site.

Last edited:
I was in a huge rush when writing this thread haha, I'll edit it and update it now. I'll create a thread explaining the details and link it here - thanks!