Script Affect Other Scripts

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

AlexC

Mysidian Dollar
So I use one hosting account for all my sites and stuff because that's what I've got. I've been trying to install other scripts in sub-directories, but it won't let me access them to even install stuff! I keep getting that message "Fatal Error: Class BpController either does not exist, or has its include path misconfigured!".

I understand how it is useful for some stuff, but it is kinda of annoying that it effects /everything/. I can't even access the folders I store my images in, I have to type out every single (very long) url to access an image to put onto the site.

Is there anything I can do about this? Maybe limit this new url thing to only certain folders?

The easiest trick you can play with is to upload the .htaccess file from the install folder to the target directory. All you need is a .htaccess file in these directories so they won't be affected by mysidia adoptables root .htaccess.

Hmm, alright. The problem I'm having right now is that wordpress doesn't come with a .htaccess file and I don't really know how to create one. You sure I can't make it effect only certain folders?

If so, you can find the .htaccess file in Mysidia Adoptables' install folder and upload that copy to wordpress.