Reward Message Character Count - answered, thank you!

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

we are halloween

Mysidian Dollar
How would I go about increasing the allowed character count for reward codes? Currently, there's no indication of when we go over, and when we do, the message gets cut-off when the user receives it.

The reason I ask, is that sometimes, instead of sending the code straight out, we'll set it up as a challenge of sorts, with the reward message acting as a sort of hint as to what is/where to find - the actual code.

Thank you for your time ~ !

RE: Reward Message Character Count

In your phpmyadmin go to your database for the Rusnak Script. Click on the structure icon for adopt_levels. Click on Change for promocode. Where it says length/values you can change 25 to whatever you need.

I haven't tried this yet, so let me know if it works. You may need to change the reward value as well. I would advise making a backup of your database before trying it.

I'm pretty sure this will work, but I'm not that savvy with MySQL and PHP, so if I'm totally in the wrong direction I apologise.

XD Awesome! Honestly, it was a shot in the dark. I was reading back over it today and I was like, "Aw, crap, what if it ruins the database..." I'm relieved to hear that it worked.