Remove styling from a php page?

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Abronsyth

A Headache Embodied
Mysidian Dollar
OK, so I'm trying to set up a cheat-proof riddle system on my site, and my idea is to use an iframe to display a PHP page on a ACP-created page (pages/view/riddle) so that way I can promocode-protect the page, but then show my PHP content.

However I am not sure how to make it so that the css/style does not appear on my PHP page (/riddle.php).

I'm sure it shouldn't be too difficult?

I appreciate any help you can offer!
-Pero

Your pages all get their css from the your site's theme. There's no real way to just turn it off for a particular page???

If what you're actually talking about is "I don't want my entire page template appearing again inside my iframe with its own menu, sidebar, etc." - you really, really can't avoid that by using the normal page creation methods, that I know of.

Like, I guess you could use javascript/jQuery to remove elements from the page so all you're left with is the content area... seems harsh.

I know that I can create a directory that the Mysidia framework does not touch (which not only includes the theme but it also means no access to user variables or the database without doing it completely manually) -- but this probably isn't going to help.

It's peculiar because I swear I've made a .php file within the home directory and had it not include any of the styling information.

I suppose I can take a look at the pages and see if I can sort of copy the promocode setting that closes pages off..?