Premium membership idea

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

MikiHeart

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mysidian Dollar
I think it was be way waaaay better if you had a donation button so that we don't have to wait for you to send us the invoice. Because you can include a note to say what username So that when you get the donation you know who sent it, and can fix their account to get the premiumness.

I only say this because I've been waiting over 48 hours for the email and it kinda sucks that I gotta wait a little more and then pay and then wait for you to check to get the payment. *bounces excitedly.* Also, if you had a donation button, people who loves your scripts and stuff that already have premium membership can donate more money like as a big thank you. It's just an idea though.

Good idea. I'll double check my emails too and I'll try and get your Premium Membership out to you as soon as I can. I've been busy lately with school, homework and running a few websites all at once.

If you send the $15 to rusnakweb@gmail.com via PayPal's send money feature I'll get a notification and that will make upgrading your account faster. :)

Otherwise I'll send the bill the first chance I get.

I woke up to find your email and paid almost instantly (before doing anything else I do in the morning). I understand that you're busy with school and stuffs that's why I suggested the donation button. Thank you for considering my idea. I'm really excited about getting premium access and my users on my forum are really excited about getting an adoptables feature in the future <33

I've upgraded your account. I think I will add either a donation button or PayPal IPN integration at some point in the future. PayPal IPN would allow accounts to be upgraded automatically, but I have to figure out how to set all that up. ;)

Since I've read about your forum is very similar to phpbb, and that people can convert templates to match it. You could always look for a paypal donation mod and use that to see the basics of how that kind of script works. I have one on my site so when people donate 10 dollars, they are added to a support group and given a special rank.

BMR777 said:
I've upgraded your account. I think I will add either a donation button or PayPal IPN integration at some point in the future. PayPal IPN would allow accounts to be upgraded automatically, but I have to figure out how to set all that up. ;)

Somewhere in one of the posts I had added a link for a PayPal IPN thread that basically has most of it scripted for you. It's a matter of setting up a sandbox to play with and making a few minor edits to suit your needs. Quite easy to install.

Sea