PHP programmer wanted (paid)

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

coffeeaddict

Mysidian Dollar
I'm looking to hire someone to help me code a few areas of my site. Things like making the pets age each day, modifying the adopt.php script, and possible help with coding a show script.

This is a paid request, just let me know your rate and your experience level.

I've already made some changes myself, but I'm doing a pretty big overhaul and certain things are above my php knowledge right now. Hence the posting for help.

Thanks!

Just giving this a quick bump. I'm already getting some help but it would be nice to have someone else to chip in as well.

If you're interested please let me know, this could turn into a long term job. Pay is flexible.

Thanks for the reply Kaeliah! I may end up contacting you about it.

I've gone through three programmers already because none of them have actually done any work. I hire them, give them the instructions on what I want done and then don't hear from them again. Good thing I never paid up front. I offered half to the first person, but she refused and said to just pay at the end, well that was the last time I even offered half! She disappeared too.

I have someone now that seems promising even though she takes days to reply. I think she might actually do some work so we'll see. If not, I'll let you know.

It's been so hard to find anyone that does what they say they will.

I have a reference I can give you and I've been working with them since November 2010. The way I usually work is I separate the 'project' into smaller sections and then charge per section based on how long they take. So for example if someone wanted an arcade project with a handful of PHP run arcade games, I'd separate the project into the main arcade page and then each game and charge individually. Also, if a single mod will take me more than 8-10 hours(about $100) then I request a $20 upfront payment. It's not really required but it makes me feel more comfortable so I'm not worried about doing this huge mod and not getting paid. Up front I'll give you an estimate as to how long the mod will take for me to code in straight hours. If I go over that I don't charge more, but if I go under I don't charge as much so I make my estimates as accurately as possible. I am in school so I request a little bit of leniency around exam times (Middle of January & end of May). If there's anything else that I think of I'll let you know, but yeah PM me if you're interested. :smile: