Onpet - Adoption site

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Rammoth

Mysidian Dollar
Hello everyone! :)

(Umm my english is terrible sorrry in advance xD)
I decided to post my site here. I've used the Rusnak PHP Adoptions script.
I've edited many things there, but the base is still this adoption script :)

I'm very grateful for this free creation. I know how much work u need for a php system. (I've made my own site too, its a php based horse breeding site named hokalovi)

So my adoption site: Onpet
Changes:
- layout
- language: Well its hungarian (but later I'll add english too, if anyone interested...)
- I've changed 90% of the login, register, adopts name and logincheck sections. They were based on english chars, but I had hungarian ones too, so I had to edit it completely. (according to the database queries, a=á so it was troublesome xD)
- You can have only 6 young or egg adoptables at a time. (which is not frozen) If you have more, u can't adopt and can't unfreeze.
- The adoption page shows 2 random eggs, its up to the user, to adopt one, or search for others...
- I've edited many inner pages too (Like the my adoptables page)
- I've made a viewable page for the adoptables, when u feed them, u can check their stats (I'ts based on the original adoption view page)
- adoptable gender, if something hatches, you can see it's gender (Later I'll add a breeding system)
- I've found tables for trade in the database, but there wasn't any module for trading, so I'll make my own :)
- Your adoptables can be ordered (still under development)
- Some CP changes (like u can edit the clicks and such)

... and many other changes
I'm still modifying it. (I think the one I downloaded was the older one, but Im not sure)

If anyone interested feel free to send letters :)

You can adopt creatures like this:

(I drawed them) The site's theme is fantasy :)

Thx for reading this.
have a nice day!

- Rammoth

Excellent job! I love the drawings! And what a great theme!

Im glad you liked it! ^^

I've modified the script again. You can switch between languages. Umm my english isn't the best, but I tried to translate it xD

It looks nice. :D
I like the unicorn creature. :D