Online Page

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

rtergszaved

Aspiring
Mysidian Dollar
I've looked at the differences between the online page .phps and I've noticed some radically different code from the previous version (v1.3.3) as compared to (v.1.3.4) I recently just upgraded our script and this seemed to break the online page. I'm not quite sure what to do. Thanks for the help and great job on the script so far~

Here's what the problem looks like;

online_zpsba67170c.png

Umm this... I dont think it has anything to do with the script itself as the online page is behaving completely fine just on my demo site.

I'm not sure what to say then. I haven't edited any of the pages or the script regarding anything about the online information, all I did was run the upgrade installer from 1.3.3 to 1.3.4 and afterwards it was broken.

Maybe it has something to do with the theme? Did you modify anything else besides the theme template? Like files in the additional css folder?

I only edited the files in the theme folder, I don't see any additional css files inside the theme folder other than the ones used for each theme. Everything else looks the same.

Nope, I was talking about the additional css file called online.css inside a folder called /css in your root directory.

As weird as this sounds, the problem resolved itself when I fixed a few of our other bugs. I'm not sure what it was or how it was resolved, but it's working correctly now. Thanks for the help.