new

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Zwebble

Mysidian Dollar
hello guys. I'm new and when I read the install I did what it told me. But when it said find config.php in the inc folder I couldn't find anything. If some one can build thsite for me and I edit because I know some php it would be great. I would like the domain to be PkmnTyphoonrpg.x10.MX. hall of famer if you could help it would be greatly appreciated.

Sure, but you should be able to find it now. After download, check the inc folder to see if all files are there. After uploading all files with filezilla for example, you will be able to access them in the FileManager of your control panel

Do I unzip it before download? And im on my tablet since my computer isn't working and instead of filezilla I'm using a ftp online uploader. If can't do it this time I will pm you the account details.

You didn't extract the files, it was all in a .zip still. There files are all there now and the script can be installed normally, I answered your PM

Yeah, for some weird reason all links show 404 not found, I'm trying to find out what happened, sorry about that

Yeah. Thanks a lot if you would like to be a moderator your more than welcome to.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monako
BETA

Latest Threads