Multiple multiple outcomes..?

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Quillink

Mysidian Dollar
As in more than one alternate outcome? Perhaps as a donator's mod yeah?
Maybe a tree-like system, so at level 2 there are 2 outcomes, and level three there are 2 for each outcomes - a total of four final outcomes? Of course I'd be happy with several final outcomes without the in-between ones.

Maybe set each outcome up as a different adoptable, and after adoption it randomly selects one 'growth path', each leading to a different outcome. That way we can edit as many images in as many levels as we desire, and each can grow at a different rate..?

I'll have to see. I like the idea, but practically coding something like this is another issue. :)

Perhaps an easier version: depending on the current image when the pet levels up the image corresponds?
What I mean is, say the egg hatches. It has a chance to hatch into a blue or red chick. When the blue or red chick levels up nto and adult the adult is either red or blue, depending on the previous level.
..? :)

Quillink said:
Perhaps an easier version: depending on the current image when the pet levels up the image corresponds?
What I mean is, say the egg hatches. It has a chance to hatch into a blue or red chick. When the blue or red chick levels up nto and adult the adult is either red or blue, depending on the previous level.
..? :)

That is basically what the current script offers.

red & blue egg - blue chick - blue adult-
red & blue egg - red chick - red adult

Oh? So it does work like that? I thought that when it leveled the dice were re-rolled, but thanks for clearing that up. :D
- is happy -

I've just been thinking, would it be possible to add another 'altimage' collumn, and when it levels up it picks out of however many there are? Perhaps making, say, each collumn having a set percentage of occurring? ...I'm making sense, right? D: