Mods by Kaeliah - NEW: Pet Status Mod!

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
RE: Mods by Kaeliah - NEW: Edit Required Clicks in Admin!

Quick Update: I AM SO FRICKIN CLOSE TO FINISHING THE CODE!!! AHHH!

With the help of my lovely debugger, I have gotten past some syntax ';' issues. *facepalm* and the code itself is dysfunctional but it doesn't mess anything else up which is a good sign. XD But actually I am really close to finishing it, I just need to go over the code a few more times to see if I can find one last mistake and then I'll get on to posting a tutorial for installing it... Although this mod WILL GET ITS OWN THREAD because it's not anywhere close to user friendly to install. x.x

Kaeliah said:
Quick Update: I AM SO FRICKIN CLOSE TO FINISHING THE CODE!!! AHHH!

With the help of my lovely debugger, I have gotten past some syntax ';' issues. *facepalm* and the code itself is dysfunctional but it doesn't mess anything else up which is a good sign. XD But actually I am really close to finishing it, I just need to go over the code a few more times to see if I can find one last mistake and then I'll get on to posting a tutorial for installing it... Although this mod WILL GET ITS OWN THREAD because it's not anywhere close to user friendly to install. x.x

OMG..................YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

*Does a totally awesome dance around the room* I did it! Woot!!! Multiple alternate images and add as many alternates as you want!!! I will now busy myself with making a tutorial for other people to use this code as well. *bows* I'll be back shortly!!!

zomg I love you so much ......................... :D :D

RE: Mods by Kaeliah - NEW: Multiple Alternate Images!

You deserve a huge karma Kaeliah, I mean really. Thanks for all these hardwork you did. ^^

RE: Mods by Kaeliah - NEW: Multiple Alternate Images!

Oh thanks. ^.^; It wasn't really anything. I was making the mods for my own site and just decided to share them really. It was your guys' enthusiasm for this particular mod that made me finish it. Although I must say I'm feeling quite proud of myself for doing this when I hardly knew what PHP was two weeks ago. XD

I am going to update with more mods that I've made... also going to make a GD mod for PNG && GIF images to put the adopts name and level directly on the image. :)