Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Bloodrun

I am, who I am.
Premium Member
Mysidian Dollar
BMR777.

In your new release you kinda left some scraps over from the last release. One in particular being, in functions the Trading/Popular pages, that option is still in the Functions file.

It's nothing big, it just confused me when I first installed it, I thought I missed something.

For the next release, I suggest you make a member list page.
I have one, and it works great. ;)

But with your new release your memberlist, is just a little .. I just ended up adding a table, and it added a little more meaning to the page.

Nothing big, just some suggestions. and Im defenitely not trying to be.. impulsive?, or anything, it's just 5am, and I havent slept in 2 days, so I'm amazed im still typing lol.

Hey, Bloodrun. XD

There's a mod for profiles, though it's for the old release and it needs updating. I'm not sure if that's what you're looking for though...

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll keep them in mind. This was just the first release. :)

BMR777 said:
Thanks for the suggestions. I'll keep them in mind. This was just the first release. :)

Ahh, also with the next update, there should probaby the option to "Close the boards publicly" to better fix things. ;)

Also, ashje, this is the first one ive used, so I wouldn't know. And I meant i was looking for one, I was saying I made one.

BMR777 said:
What do you mean "Close the boards publicly"?

When this option is turned on. Only the Root Admin, will be able to see the web pages.
Anyone else will just see something along these lines:

We are currently offline, the Root Admin has left a reason as to why, below:
Currently fixing, bug's, and updating. We'll be back shortly!

That way, nothing can go wrong when updating, or fixing problems. Especially for those website with over a 100 visitors, daily.

hehe I used to have that feature, I will probably find it hidden away among archives of files for my previous versions of my site, and I found a haul load of old members accounts, which I am entering into the new site, luckily there is only 100 odd members, rather than 100,000 then my work would be made impossible - to recover old members from old scripts (non rusnak scripts)

tell you what I did do, was have the site on which might be closed to public go to a text based system, therefore if anyone thinks they are clever enough to hack themselves in way before they can, they cant, they would only find themseves in my seperate text based system, which is no use, I mean sure they could inject what they like on it, but at least its not my main site or database at risk.