Kritter Kingdom

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
well I really do appreciate it, it meant a very great deal to me at a time when there were some really rough things in RL ---- thanks again <33

And now you have the mod good to go for this!!

Wanted to update everyone on the status of KK!

Here's what we have now on Kritter Kingdom, over 75 members strong and one month in existence:

1. Breeding with multiple outcomes, cross type breeding, chances to get mega rares in breeding. NO age cut off for breeding.

Females may be bred after a week's rest, and males may be bred with no rest.

2. Selling/Buying/Auctioning

3. Toy of the week for your entire Krittery, free!! A cool Toy gif that you can add to each one of your Kritters!

This week: the Magic Box!

4. Custom Earths -- and this week more types!! -- that allow you to buy a chosen altered type of Kritter, that will mature immediately --- and their young will ALSO mature much faster as well! All will bear the designation of "Custom" in that bloodline, so they are set apart in esteem forever.

5. A chance to establish very liberal new RPG's, everything but graphic sex is allowed--- we do keep it to PG 13 but that allows for a lot of battle and courting and young rearing and pretty much everything else!

We welcome ALL RP'ers to KK, come establish some plot lines here, and run with them!

6. A chance to get in on the ground floor, so to speak, of what is a very fast growing pet site.

...and a BIG thank you to everyone here for all the mods and the support!!!!!!!

;D Maybe try a transparent background for the adoptables? I likey! -grabby hands-

Did you post this on Mweor as well? If not then that's fine. ^^

yes I did ! <3

and thank you for joining, happy you like the site! <3

Sounds good man. Actually I want to be a part of your community so give me the way that I also can join you and also show my great creation as I have made till date. Actually this can be the best if I also can get some tips for my next work. I am waiting.

thank you!! I hope to see many of you there, there's a lot that can be shared there now!

We really could use some activity and new members and participation for Kritter kingdom, we have lots of cool features now, and we REALLLLLY want to see the site take off! :)

Hope to see some activity there soon!!

We've added a buyback program on Kritter Kingdom:

When you orphan your Kritter or Kritters in your Krittery, to make room for more or just because you don't want them, you get ONE Kritter Point back, for every one Orphaned!

We are starting this Buyback program today, not sure how long we will offer this so don't miss out! You will find the new Orphan option in your manage section!

Or ....come get a free Pet at Kritter Kingdom at our new Orphan section!

And be sure to check out the pretty new backgrounds for the NEW customs, and Rain and Snow for ALL !! :)

thank you! We are hoping it will get more people to participate ! :)

I am sure it will, its just a matter of time. I hope you stick to your adoptables sites, its hard to let go once you have been so much dedicated to the development of your sites for years.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts