Mys 1.3.2 Itemdrop Mod for Mys v1.3.2

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
Ehm, okay, so I installed the files...but when trying to access any of the edited pages this is what I get:
Server error
The website encountered an error while retrieving http://www.bellesombres.com/Site/admincp/settings/globals. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this webpage later.
HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfill the request.

And it's only on the settings, admin cp/adopt, and probably when trying to level up too.

umm this is weird, you should get an internal server error no matter how the script goes wrong. Are you sure this only happened after you installed the Mod?

Yep, and only on the pages that the mod altered. I'm going to revert the files back to the originals just to see if that clears the problem up...maybe I'll have to try a manual install...

I see, so does it clear the problem if you revert the script file back to the original? If not, there's probably something wrong with the CMD of the file you download.

I reverted the files back to the originals and it all is now working perfectly, so my guess is that there's something wrong with the files you have available for download.

Okay, Hofster, I'm getting an error when trying to add the column
Code:
droprate
to cost in phpmyadmin. The problem is that when I try to set the default, I select "As Defined:" and then put in "0". However, it's saying that it's invalid.

EDIT:
Okay, so I got it to work but I had to add each column individually.

EDIT:
Whoo! Went through and did it all manually and now it appears to be working! I'll be testing it out soon :)

Last edited:
Quick question: how do you edit the drop rate through the ACP?

Looks like theres no way to edit the droprate in ACP once it is set, you need to use PHPmyadmin. The ACP for adoptables and adoptable levels aint good enough atm, it will be changed in future.

reading through I'm not certain if this mod is working alright or not? I really want to try this out, looks fantastic! :) I have the latest version of Mysid installed!

It works perfectly if you add it in manually, but for some reason just adding the files didn't work...so just do it manually and yep, it'll work! It is a lovely mod and it's very easy to customize it! I customized it to show a box under the adoptable saying "What's This?" and showing the image of the item and the text "It looks like you found a ITEMNAME!" which is pretty cool :)