Install went fine, I try to go to my website and I got a server 500 error.

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

merandakay12

Mysidian Dollar
I've tried everything, my config file is right, I've typed the url with and without index.php. I'm using x10. Nothing I do works. I've reinstalled 3 times, and every time I finish, my website never loads. Help me...

Actually, you can now use MysidiaHost and Hall of Famer can install the Mysidia Adoptables script for free.

mysidiahost.com

Well a few of x10hosting's new server requires you to edit a part of the script file to get it to work, its not a universal issue but it affects some users.

I appreciate the reply from the man himself! I was trying to keep it on x10 just in case we get too many people on for mysidia's hosting. What script needs to be fixed, or is it not possible? I'm not very familiar with PHP but I want to learn.

Well yeah look at Phoenix's link and it may solve your problem. But anyway, if you use free hosting on x10hosting, we at mysidiahost actually provide a comparable hosting plan, maybe even better. It's recommended that you use mysidiahost if you want free hosting, unless you use paid hosting which you should definitely consider other options.

Thank you both!! It worked!! We had used x10 before and are mainly sticking with it so we can buy out our own domain. You guys are awesome