I really blew it this time...

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

FoxForest

Hiatus: Learning to Code
Mysidian Dollar
Made a big mistake. Tried and failed to install a new theme, and now my playing account is all messed up, even after deleting said theme. Can't do anything at all. (note to myself: You are not a programmer!)

Last edited:
Did you go into PHPMyAdmin and go into users and switch your main account's theme to the proper theme that way? Just deleting the theme if your user settings are set to it won't work.

I'm on MysidiaHost. Don't know where to click for that.

If you use the link and password HoF gave you to login to the cPanel (where the file manager and everything is...NOT the one on the website itself! It should be the link that ends in a series of numbers) then you can scroll down and find phpmyadmin under the Databases section.

Next, once you're inside of phpmyadmin, you'll want to go to your database (which is probably something like sitename_mysidia), and then find adopts_useroptions on the side. Then find your account and click on "edit" beside it, and change the theme there to the name of a fixed theme (must be exact!).

Click here for a video showing just how to do this :)

Yeah, your site is screwed up if you change your theme but then remove the theme. I can browse your site just fine, so I guess it only affects your own account, but not other users/guests.

To fix it, you have to play with phpmyadmin. Also if you have trouble installing a theme, and it has a thread on Mysidia's forum, you should post a reply in that thread asking for support. Even if the original poster may no longer be around, other users will still be able to help you.

Fixed. Thanks. And now I'm hiring coders to avoid this again.

Glad it works for you. Anyway like I said, you may want to contact the designer who made the theme, and ask for support. Its your choice.

Just reread the thread. Apparently, the Spooky Wood theme is outdated. :bucktard: