I can't add levels, and random errors pop up

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Lunamania

Mysidian Dollar
I really hope I'm doing this right...

"Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 72 bytes) in /home/keepersr/public_html/classes/class_database.php on line 201"

That's all I receive whenever I try to add a level to any of the adoptables on my site. Using chrome, it says the same thing, except it's an error on line 207. I've checked with other computers, and it says the same thing for all of them.

Along with this problem I keep getting "Warning: getimagesize(http://keepersrealm.x10.mx/templates/icons/cog.gif): failed to open stream: operation failed in /home/keepersr/public_html/classes/class_image.php on line 114" and others on every page I go to, all on the same line.

I haven't added/changed anything of the site, besides for the main/basic theme, and I was wondering why it keeps doing this. The errors don't always show, but when they do, there's about 4-5 of them at a time.

Yes, I am. I'm using x10hosting for site. I've used this coding once before on the site, but I'm confused why it's acting up this time.

I have no idea, no one has ever reported memory exhausted issue. This appears to be a server issue, not with the script. Can you contact your webhost for this problem? Maybe they can increase the memory size or figure out if something else is malfunctioning on your server?

I would only get this error on really shoddy free hosts. x10 never gave me this problem though, which is why it is weird. x10 is actually a decent free host.

Anyways. As HoF said, create a support ticket using the x10 control panel.