Hi! Excited to be here :)

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Fortuna

Mysidian Dollar
Hey there, I'm Fortuna! I've been lurking for a couple weeks now but finally mustered up the courage to introduce myself (dang social anxiety!) lol

I've always loved pet sites & have been probably on almost all of the OGs! I'm now pursuing my dream of starting a unicorn pet site and am so excited to get started! This is definitely a long-term project for me and I anticipate it taking me somewhere between 4-5 years to get it to a marketable level. (Obvs would be great if sooner, but I'm trying to be realistic haha)

I am currently learning the basics of programming and would ultimately, like to code everything from scratch. Although I figured starting with Mysidia would be a great trial run and learning experience.

I am excited to make friends with my fellow pet site makers and support everyone's ideas!

Thanks for making this HoF, honestly such a priceless hub of info!! ♥︎

Hey there, I'm Fortuna! I've been lurking for a couple weeks now but finally mustered up the courage to introduce myself (dang social anxiety!) lol

I've always loved pet sites & have been probably on almost all of the OGs! I'm now pursuing my dream of starting a unicorn pet site and am so excited to get started! This is definitely a long-term project for me and I anticipate it taking me somewhere between 4-5 years to get it to a marketable level. (Obvs would be great if sooner, but I'm trying to be realistic haha)

I am currently learning the basics of programming and would ultimately, like to code everything from scratch. Although I figured starting with Mysidia would be a great trial run and learning experience.

I am excited to make friends with my fellow pet site makers and support everyone's ideas!

Thanks for making this HoF, honestly such a priceless hub of info!! ♥︎
Welcome! Hope you're able to follow your dream! I've always wanted to own a pet site myself and have been tinkering for a few years now using HoF's code but am still working on something marketable.

Welcome! Hope you're able to follow your dream! I've always wanted to own a pet site myself and have been tinkering for a few years now using HoF's code but am still working on something marketable.
Thank you so much and likewise!! Let's do our best together 😊

Welcome to Mysidia Adoptables support forum, I am glad you like the script. If you have any questions, feel free asking on the forum. Or if it involves installation/setting up the site, you can also shoot me a PM.

Welcome to Mysidia Adoptables support forum, I am glad you like the script. If you have any questions, feel free asking on the forum. Or if it involves installation/setting up the site, you can also shoot me a PM.
Will do, thank you!!