Hello ^w^

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

AnanoKimi

Mysidian Dollar
Hello everyone, I am Ana no Kimi but everyone can call me Ana or Kimi, either work. I have been popping in and out of this place, looking at the forums every so often and well I can't help but say that I like this script and think its brilliant~ Sadly I am very absent minded and a tad forgetful so I hoping to maybe frequent this forum more, get to know everyone and hopefully learn the different tools and methods of properly using this script. I have no knowledge in coding other than some HTML so this script is a little intimidating for me seeing as I have no natural ability for coding nor (as I feel) the propper intelligence. I hope to make many friends and learn how to use this script. I have been doing many firsts this year and maybe finally creating my first proper virtual adopts site may just be one of those.

Once again it is a pleasure to be here and I hope I can make many friends in the near future.

Sincerely,
Ana no Kimi

Nice to meet you! :meow: While it won't immediately help you with tinkering with the framework, picking up some basic coding logic is helpful. (Codecademy is free and it's great!) If you come to any questions, whether specific or vague, I'll do my best to assist!

Welcome to Mysidia Adoptables, Ana. I hope you will enjoy building an adoptables site with the script, dont hesitate to ask us here if you have any questions.