Hello Everyone,

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

mythic

Mysidian Dollar
I have been toying with the idea of creating a pet shop off of this script for awhile and last night I went ahead and did so. I really like it so far. I have ran into one problem however, and that is getting the themes to change through the admin center for the login and logout script. Not a big deal, however since I am sure I can edit the pages and what not that it is using to look like what I want it to. The themes will change for the users.

I am looking forward to the theme installer revamp that some have been working on. I added a theme using the manual method of editing the mysql database.

Be all of that as it may. Thanks for the wonderful script and may I stay around long enough to make some good friends and contribute several mods.

Long live the Mysidia Adoptables Script.

Thank you Hall of Famer. Thank you for the warm welcome and the work you have done on this script.

You are very welcome, and please have fun. Also it was the effort from an entire staff team, I do not take credits alone. Again I hope you enjoy your experience with this script, lemme know if you need any help/support.

I do realize that it was an entire staff of people that are currently working on the next release, maintenance and what not. However, I was meaning that without your help this script may not have been transformed into what it is today from the rusnak script.

To all of those that may have read the earlier post in such a way as implying that I only thought that it was the work of Hall of Famer, solely, I apologize.

Keep up the good work.

Perhaps one day I will be able to contribute more to this project. Oh, Hall of Famer if you are looking to help me with a problem. There is a thread that I started not so long ago. I am having issues with the changing of templates.