Gem Stone Hosting (Free)

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
Well PHP 5.3.3. I love the new functions introduced in PHP 5.3.x, especially those date/time functions. The problem is most hosting services only use PHP 5.2.x, so its not a real good idea to develop this product with PHP 5.3.x exclusive syntax.

Well I'll see what I can do about updating the versions. I'll put a launch date for gemstone hosting at the end of the month. What would you guys think of this promotional plan, to get sapphire or ruby hosting free you need to get 5 and 10 referrals using our referral link? Seems like a good fair way to increase awareness and give free packages :happyc:

Okay, the link is fixed now, it's not sending me to the random page. And Nem, I think that's a good idea. I'm sure it'll cause more popularity.

I'm curious when I'll be able to register and use my account, I'd like to use this web hosting :3

oh sorry thanks for inquiring, I have finals this week (friday) and have been extremely busy so the host will not be able to launch or have design finnished or help much with installations or site transfers.

However if you want to sign up and install a site yourself it is ready. just visit link in sig, register, login and you can set up your site. Thanks and if you need help ask just not sure when i'll have time to get to it.

It doesn't let me login, it just takes me to a page asking for E-mail, PW, and Language. When I press login after correctly filling things out and trying multiple possibilities for a password, it still doesn't do anything.

i need the exact link. did you use the client login from the link in my site? and yeah i know somethings are glitchy and not fully done yet. sorry im gonna get to it.

I just checked and we don't have any new accounts on record. Please try and reorder. Also you must validate your account through email. if you still have problems pm me and i will make you an account.

Aight, well, last time I tried to register it didn't give me a confirmation in my e-mail. Re-registered, got one, and things are looking fine.

ok i see you signed up with a .com our name servers are
ns1.99webs.info - 64.120.228.123
ns2.99webs.info - 64.191.115.234
ns3.99webs.info - 173.192.183.247
ns4.99webs.info - 83.170.93.81

to make a .99webs.info subdomain you don't need to re-register but from your client login that is also from cpanel from there you can add domains.

Back from vacation. I was boating the last 3 days and am now back. I had 4 new client support tickets inquiring about hosting and I am pretty sure they came from here as I have disclosed gemstone no where else. So if anyone needs hosting, let me know, give me the details, and your site will be up :)