Last Post
Threads / Messages

Milly Money

Pet-Sim.Online
Staff member
Dev Staff
Mysidian Dollar
New Years Grand Opening :)

We are still in BETA mode, there may be glitches, but we are having an early Opening tonight to start off 2024!

CANIS CLUB

FELIS CLUB

Right now, you may register one account.

Come collect, breed, trade and sell, see what rare looks you can get, spar and train!

Works in Progress, much more to come.

Join now and get a low Account Number.

Be sure to join the Forums too, PG roleplay allowed. ( you must be at least 13 to join Felis Club and Canis Club )

C5845277-3093-4586-A44D-759093681876.png 4E25FC70-2247-4D10-9539-40814DC1A614.png Copper_Holstein_Base.png

Silver_Caledonian_Base.png Bronze_Violet_Tapestry_Base.png Gold_Violet_Tapestry_Base.png

New Years Grand Opening :)

We are still in BETA mode, there may be glitches, but we are having an early Opening tonight to start off 2024!

CANIS CLUB

FELIS CLUB

Right now, you may register one account.

Come collect, breed, trade and sell, see what rare looks you can get, spar and train!

Works in Progress, much more to come.

Join now and get a low Account Number.

Be sure to join the Forums too, PG roleplay allowed. ( you must be at least 13 to join Felis Club and Canis Club )

View attachment 720 View attachment 721 View attachment 722

View attachment 723 View attachment 724 View attachment 725
I really like the artwork. Some of the images are huge. I fixed this by adding a max image size to my css files which made them not take up the whole page and blur out. Adding some pet art to the information would make it more inviting too. I like to see what the pets look like before I register to any pet site, and only did so with yours because you have pics posted here. I joined the Canis site because I love dogs, and I love your dog art! So cute!

I really like the artwork. Some of the images are huge. I fixed this by adding a max image size to my css files which made them not take up the whole page and blur out. Adding some pet art to the information would make it more inviting too. I like to see what the pets look like before I register to any pet site, and only did so with yours because you have pics posted here. I joined the Canis site because I love dogs, and I love your dog art! So cute!

Thank you!! Glad you joined and like the art :)

My amazing friend Bat did most of the bases, she is awesome! I will let her know her art is loved !

Also added banners to both, to show the Pets !

I think a couple of your links are hard coded in and are http instead of https, you might want to change that as this makes your site insecure. It causes a warning in browsers, and happened to me on some of your markings shop pages. You can get a free certificate from using Cloudflare, which will also help with caching your site world wide and make it faster for people to get to.

I have a full certificate on both sites.

I will go in and change the links, asap, thanks for letting me know :)

Pretty sure I got them all in the database on both, thanks again for the heads up! :)

It seems good now, my browser doesn't seem to be throwing anymore warnings :)

Oh great! I was able to go in and quickly get all that changed :)