Droplist in breeding

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

kristhasirah

Mysidian Dollar
I have the same problem as the one that used to have in the Droplist of the items area, but now in the breeding droplist... it only shows 1 of each breed in each dropt list... and i have at least 2 of each breed... if i want to breed the others i have to rename each adopt to make them appear in the droplist >_> which i usually dont do, just leave in blank the adopt name and adopt, so all my adopts share the same name...
Is there a way to fix it? like the other one?
or im the only one experiencing this problem???
using the latest version of the script...

Last edited:
bump!
still have the problem with the breeding droplist... can't have 2 pets with the same name, because only one is shown in the list, and i truly have no idea how to fix it...

also im getting this error: Strict Standards: Declaration of DropdownList::add() should be compatible with GUIContainer::add(GUIComponent $component, $index = -1) in public_html/classes/class_dropdownlist.php on line 184

Last edited:
Second the need for this .. and if a small image of the pet could be shown as well, it would really really help too !

I will look into this issue later today or tomorrow. If Anna's ftp is still working for me I'll be able to use that to solve it quickly. ^^

I have found a solution to the problem, the idea is that the options in a dropdown list are dynamically filled but options with the same name as previous will be discarded. I've found a workaround to this issue, not an ideal solution but it will work. Download the two files and the glitch should go away. I will post this in bug tracker too, they will be fixed in the next version.

Attachments

• breedingview.php
    2.4 KB · Views: 11
  • class_dropdownlist.php
    6.5 KB · Views: 8
So good this is fixed, thank you HoF for taking care of this for us! :)

=( sorry to say that for me dint work... now i only get to see the id of the adopt, but still only shows 1 of each... i have 2 males and 1 female, the female is there, but only 1 male appear and is the newest one. so i still have to rename each adopt to make them appear in the dropdownlist.

editt:
never mind!!! i fix it =) just had to remove in breeding.php the options in stmt array ^^

Last edited: