Creature Labs

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Plague

Mysidian Dollar
Rebooted and running off my own engine now.

Last edited:
I will indeed be making the adoptables. I messed around for a bit with the idea of having a secondary artist to help out, but I'm pretty dead set on the whole idea of the adoptables looking consistent rather than a bunch of critters that totally don't look like they belong on the same site together. Unfortunately artists are headstrong and want to do their own thing, which as an artist myself I respect fully, but that's not what I want for this site.

And don't be! Your site is looking awesome. It's changed so much from when you first started working on it and it just keeps improving more and more. You should honestly be proud of your site and what you've done so far.

Ugh. Sorry I disappeared for awhile. I decided to rewrite the code myself from the ground up. I really liked the user end of the code (how things look and appear to the user) but had a lot of issues with how the programming and back end of things were set up. I'm no longer running off the Mys engine so updates are going to be a little different for my site now.