class_Mysidia.php can't find Smarty.class.php

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Skaiya

Mysidian Dollar
class_Mysidia.php can't find Smarty.class.php [SOLVED]

So as I saw on the forum before people are having trouble with this but I can't seem to find my solution between them.

I'll just post what I have.

Error:
PHP:
Warning: require(/home/***/domains/***.com/public_html/pixel%20pets/inc/smarty/Smarty.class.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/deb71910/domains/samanthamook.com/public_html/pixel pets/classes/class_mysidia.php on line 326

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/***/domains/***.com/public_html/pixel%20pets//inc/smarty/Smarty.class.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/***/domains/***.com/public_html/pixel pets/classes/class_mysidia.php on line 326

Codes:
class_mysidia.php
PHP:
    public function getTemplate(){
	    $templateClass = "inc/smarty/Smarty.class.php";
        require $this->path->getRoot().$templateClass;

config.php
PHP:
<?php
//Mysidia Adoptables Site Configuration File

define('DBHOST', 'localhost');             //DB Hostname
define('DBUSER', '***');             //DB Username
define('DBPASS', '***!');             //DB Password
define('DBNAME', '***');             //Your database name
define('DOMAIN', '***.com');             //Your domain name (No http, www or . )
define('SCRIPTPATH', '/pixel%20pets');     //The folder you installed this script in
define('PREFIX', 'adopts_');
?>

I am clueless here.

Last edited:
I can't quite remember, but I think this can be caused by a number of things. I'm mostly concerned here with the "%20" I keep seeing. Spaces and underscores are not the same thing, and URLs can't contain spaces. Make sure every instance of %20 gets properly replaced with an underscore _ and see if that helps?

I can't quite remember, but I think this can be caused by a number of things. I'm mostly concerned here with the "%20" I keep seeing. Spaces and underscores are not the same thing, and URLs can't contain spaces. Make sure every instance of %20 gets properly replaced with an underscore _ and see if that helps?

I pretty much reinstalled it and just called my folder pixelpets instead of pixel pets.
So now there is no %20 that can make any mistakes.
Though thanks to you I renamed my folder.

Thanks for your help!

I now have this problem..

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/***/domains/***.com/public_html/pixelpets/classes/class_cookies.php:112) in /home/***/domains/***.com/public_html/pixelpets/classes/class_view.php on line 257

But it doesn't seem to be doing any harm.

Last edited:
umm did you fix the fatal error already? Most smarty errors are resulted from incorrect configuration at installation, so open your inc/config.php file and see if theres something wrong in that file. Hope this helps.

umm did you fix the fatal error already? Most smarty errors are resulted from incorrect configuration at installation, so open your inc/config.php file and see if theres something wrong in that file. Hope this helps.

Ah yes I fixed the fatal error.
I changed the folders name so it doesn't have %20 which did the trick.

I see, thats so great to know, congratulations. Yeah the script does not work quite well with empty spaces at times, it happens when you see these %20s.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts