Ciao

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

_Hinata-Hyuga_

Mysidian Dollar
:meow: I'm a new italian player, this game seems to be really nice. I like to collect dragons, in fact I've know about this site because I've heard about it thanks to Dragon Cave.
I will really like any help from you, I would like to know if
1) there are special and unique events (like for christmas or something) that I musn't to miss.
2) There are hatchieres where my dragons should be add, if they have a time to hatch etc..
3) Can they become sick?

If you give me a nice and complete guide of the game I could translate it in italian, I think that this would be a great thing for new italian players ;)

thankyou in advance! Bye! :meow:

Hello! Mysidia isn't a game ^^ It's a php framework that helps people make their own adoptable site. There aren't really any events nor sites to add your dragons, since this is basically the full code to build a website similar to dragoncave, tales of dragons, etc.

Welcome to Mysidia Adoptables. I'd say you probably have to find a way to build events yourself since it's hard to code a flexible event system in the game using raw php. Adoptables do not get sick, but with some modifications its possible to achieve that. I do not recommend making your site that much like dragcave, in my mind every site should be unique in order to get popular. If people see your site as a clone of dragcave, it will be difficult for you to compete in the market.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monako
BETA

Latest Threads