Change Content

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Rozel

Mysidian Dollar
When I got to Change Content and add a new page, it doesn't actually add it. It doesn't show up on the links area and it's nowhere in my files.

I'm still really looking for a fix for this or if there is another way to make a page. I'm not very experienced with PHP and when I tried to simply copy the TOS page's script then just edit it, it gave me errors and such. I really need this, and any help or hint would be very much loved.

I think it's that the page is made, however, you have to manually add it to your links.

For the top bar, go into your template page and add the link there.

Or for the sidebar, in the inc/functions.php, search for the sidebar, and add the link into that and the change should be reflected in your layout.

When I got to Change Content and add a new page, it doesn't actually add it. It doesn't show up on the links area and it's nowhere in my files.
The url of the new page would be
http://domain.tld/scriptpath/pages.php?=pagename

The script doesn't create a new file, it use pages.php to handle the new page

You can add the link to the links bar by adding it through the admin cp -> site settings -> view or edit site navigation links

Thank you, it worked. ^^; I had no idea about the page.php xD
Also, this may sound silly but how do I make a link in there without it opening an entirely new page?

Last edited: